When you speak of SEO analysis, the first thing that comes to mind is ‘statistics’. Now, you cannot do SEO without statistics. Before we move into the serious aspects of statistics and SEO tools that help us do so, let us share a light moment.
I am reminded of an old definition of statistics that I have read somewhere. “Statistics is like a bikini. What they reveal is interesting and what they conceal is important.” In a way, it is true. Let us now look at some SEO tools that help us in analysing SEO. Citation websites like Tribe Local can help you in this endeavour.
There are tools like Ahrefs, SEMRush, and BuzzSumo that are expensive in the range of $ 100 to $ 140 per month. At the same time, you have a lot of free tools as well. Now, free tools have limited usage. Hence, in order to get the best if both the worlds, it is better to go for SEO tools that provide us a range of statistics and are not too expensive at the same time.
We have a compilation of some tools that cost below $ 50 per month. They are effective as well at the same time. Let us look at them in ascending order of their price.
1. SHEER SEO – $ 15 per Month
Managing, monitoring, and conducting SEO campaigns is possible with the help of all-in-one SEO tools like SHEER SEO. Starting at $ 7 per month the best value option is $ 15. Let us look at the range of features provided by SHEER SEO.
- Tracking your rank: This tool allows you to do a historical tracking of your SEO rank on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. You will be able to analyse your performance using this historical information
- Backlinks: Keeping track of your backlinks is important to guard against Black Hat SEO. This tool helps in this aspect as well.
- Social media: Tracking social media engagements is of prime importance. You get detailed information as this tool tracks almost all your major social media accounts including Facebook and Twitter.
- Report mailing: SEO agencies will be able to send PDF or CSV reports to their clients using this tool.
2. SEO SITE CHECKUP – $ 19.95 per Month
Keeping track of your website growth is important. You need to analyse various aspects like site speed, broken links, and do a complete site analysis. SEO SITE CHECKUP is the perfect SEO tool enabling you to do so. Let us look at some additional salient features of this SEO tool.
- Monitor emails: This tool has a weekly email checking schedule that allows you to be up-to-date on your online business.
- Website analysis: Get an in-depth analysis of your website and know how well your website is optimized for SEO. You can store it in a PDF format for further reference.
- Generating sitemap: Google Webmaster makes it mandatory for all websites to have a sitemap on the website. Using this tool, you can create one easily.
- Monitor website: You can monitor your website on a 24X7 basis using this tool. You get an email notification when your website is down thereby enabling you to take action immediately.
- Track site speed: Site speed is of prime importance in SEO. Tracking your site speed is possible using this tool.
3. TRIBE LOCAL – $ 39 per Month
One of the best local citation websites, Tribe Local helps you claim your local SEO listings on more than 100 directories. The most prominent among them are Google, Yelp, and Facebook. The best part of using this tool is that it ensures your business citations are accurate and consistent. Some of the salient features of this SEO tool are as follows.
- Install a Whitelabelled scan portal on your website for free. This enables conversion of all web traffic to your most quality leads.
- This tool allows you to embed a free SEO audit tool on your agency’s website. This will increase leads at least 10 times.
- Get local business reviews free thereby improving your local presence in the market
- Ensure that you rank at the top of the local SEO search engine pages by optimizing your website
- Get a GMB listing and manage your business analytics for a better local SEO experience.
We have seen three such top SEO tools under $ 50 per month. There are many other tools for under $ 50 such as Jaaxy, Majestic SEO, and others. SEO Spyglass is another tremendous SEO tool available for a one-time payment of $ 124.75. Hence, you can see there is no dearth of local SEO tools available in the market at inexpensive prices. You get a full range of SEO services when you use these tools. Use them to secure a top rank in the SERPs. After all, is this not what every business aims for?
About the Author:
Shishir is an ex-startup entrepreneur currently working on kickstarting inbound marketing for a Silicon Valley startup. Cracked the code of generating 750K monthly traffic in 10 months by using creative content.